Pow Social Media, the Leading Digital Marketing Agency in the Caribbean, is looking for a professional Video Editor with experience in the operation of video cameras and other equipment for video productions, creating short teasers, long videos, and other promotional materials.
The Video Editor MUST have a keen eye for creative elements and a strong sense of what content can work best on social media.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Operates video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded videos.
- Computer edits video segments on a variety of digital formats.
- Completes post-production of video elements in a creative and timely manner for clients
- At least 2 years in professional videography, and video editing preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Certificate or Diploma in Creative Video Production preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Media and Communications/Marketing or Equivalent would be an asset
- Good experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, and other photo and video editing software
- Good communication and people skills, with the ability to discuss complex artistic concepts in easy-to-understand terms.
- A keen eye for detail and a well-developed artistic and creative aesthetic.
- Great at time management and very punctual for events.