Pow Social Media, the Leading Digital Marketing Agency in the Caribbean, is looking for a professional Photographer/Videographer with experience in both electronic and print media and operation of video cameras and other equipment for video productions, creating short teasers, long videos, and other promotional materials. Based on the needs of the project, the photographer will take pictures/videos of people, settings, events, and objects. They will use their artistic and technical skills to create images our clients will love. The media professional will design settings, using props and backgrounds to create compositions based on the client’s request. After pictures are complete, the photographer will resize, edit, airbrush, and otherwise enhance images using Photoshop or other photo editing software. They will then work with our clients to determine the best package and presentation of their digital media.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Possess adequate personal equipment (camera, lens, etc.) to do photoshoots in different settings
- Select and assemble proper equipment, and choose settings and props based on the client’s wishes and theme of the photoshoot.
- Properly light subjects using artificial or natural lighting and using flashes and reflectors where necessary for different settings. shapes and skin tones.
- Determine desired images and compositions and choose equipment, props, settings, and lighting to achieve desired results.
- Retouch, resize, and enhance images as needed using Photoshop or other photography software
- Capable of taking pictures on-the-go at live events for immediate posting on social media
- Operates video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded videos.
- Designs, transports, sets up, and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
- Computer edits video segments on a variety of digital formats.
- Completes post-production of video elements in a creative and timely manner for clients
- At least 2 years in professional photography, videography, and video editing preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Certificate or Diploma in Design/Photography and/or Creative Video Production preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Media and Communications/Marketing or Equivalent would be an asset
- Good experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and other photography/videography software
- Good communication and people skills, with the ability to discuss complex artistic concepts in easy-to-understand terms.
- A keen eye for detail and a well-developed artistic and creative aesthetic.
- Great at time management and very punctual for events.